The mobile experience has become a part of our everyday life. The entire world has gone mobile. The “life-partner” status-quo of smartphone devices makes the uptake of mobile apps a must-have business strategy for companies across all industries, whether serving the B2B or B2C markets. If you have a smartphone think of how many “apps” you are using daily, your banking app, facebook, email, etc.
If you are in search of a mobile app development supplier, Blue Label Hosting is your perfect match! Our small business mobile app development company is a savvy iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), Windows Phone and Android developer that will help you get on the mobile bandwagon and pursue your mobile development plans. Blue Label Hosting, a Wilmington NC app development company, strives to provide the best quality at an affordable rate. We can develop small business mobile apps, or enterprise mobile apps on one or all of the following platforms:
5 Steps to a Successful Mobile App With Us
Here are the 5 basic steps that you will take with Blue Label Hosting to get your desired app, meet your time and budget expectations, and gain momentum to outperform the competition:
- Discovery - A good start is half of your success! The Blue Label team will give you a head start by getting a clear vision of your mobile goals and business aspirations at the very beginning. We’ll define your needs and establish the stakeholders, analyze your customers and gain insight into your company’s infrastructure – then we’ll choose the best platform for your mobile application! We welcome any meetings during this and the planning & prototyping phase. We can meet either at the office or via a video chat so that you can see who exactly is making your image a realty.
- Planning & Prototyping - With a well-defined map of your mobile idea at hand, Blue Label Hosting will get down to a detailed elaboration of your project. We’ll come up with a project flow, implementation variants (client–server options, third-party implementations, integration solutions, etc.), and prototypes, reflecting UX/UI traits and app behavior. You’ll get a clear picture of your product-to-be and we’ll design a scalable and engaging mobile application.
- Deployment & Testing - Blue Label Hosting iOS, Android developers and Windows Phone specialists will leverage their tech proficiency and developer knowledge to turn the documented requirements into a viable and sleek mobile product that meets user needs. Our testing team will ensure its fault-free performance and compelling UX. We’ll keep project progress transparent by providing you with regular updates on milestones and the risk and cost management process.
- Completion - Once your mobile solution is polished and ready to go, Blue Label Hosting will conclude with its release to app stores and marketplaces or deploy the mobile app into your IT ecosystem. Now you can enjoy the fruit of our mobile efforts and start harvesting the benefits.
- Analysis & Optimization - After the mobile app has gone live, you can get user feedback and spot more opportunities to take advantage of. If you decide to build up your application further, Blue Label Hosting is here to assist you with future app refinements – we will break down the optimization process into short iterations so that you can steadily roll out new sets of app features, gradually treating your users to yet greater app functionality all the while staying in budget.