The best feeling we get is when clients are excited even before we’re finished because they can’t wait to launch their beautiful, dynamic website! (That’s why we design websites, to make YOU look AWESOME!) You’re getting ready to work with a web design team that’s going to make you the star of your own show online. (If it’s someone else’s show, we’re going to make you look so smart for hiring us, your boss will probably give you a nice fat raise and sing your praises at the next company picnic. This has happened, no joke.) The real value of working with us is you’re going to discover how to use your site as a base from which you’ll want to build your online marketing strategy. We’ll show you how to keep people coming back to you for more. You’ll discover how to reach more potential clients quickly and with less cost. Stick around and learn some fantastic tips from a legendary online marketing team who can help you corner your market in ways you never considered.
With Blue Label Hosting, based in Wilmington, NC, your website is designed and modified using a more flexible purchased or custom-designed template that allows us to customize your site so that it closely relates to your business identity and image. In addition to purchasing, or customizing the template, we build you an online content management system by using WordPress in most cases however, if you have another preference we may be able to design for it, which is a popular open source content management system that is known for it’s extensibility for larger and more complex websites.
When starting a new design project, there are steps to follow that will help to achieve the best results. Below are the basic steps we follow to help ensure that the final product is the right solution for your needs. Following these steps can help prevent both parties from running on fumes.
Step 1) Assess.
This is the most important part of creating a successful website. Before Blue Label begins a project, we need to know your problems , needs and wants and your goals. Gathering and assessing all the information from the start ensures that we design a website that fits perfectly. Sometimes it will require a face-to-face meeting; other times, we can setup a conference call meeting where we can share our screens and chat via web cam or a simple phone call and/or email will do. No matter what it takes we will get it done. Here are a few things we will need to know:
- Who is your target audience and demographic?
- What are you trying to accomplish?
- What is the scope of your project?
- What is your budget?
- Is there a deadline for completion?
- Is there an existing corporate brand that should be matched?
Step 2) Quote.
After we know all the technical and targeting information, we send you an estimate based on the amount of time we believe the job should take – most websites fall in between the $750 price range. We require a deposit of 1/2 the estimate before we begin.
Step 3) Innovate.
This is the fun part – we believe anything worth doing is worth doing well. We harness our creative essence to develop the right look for the job. We often brainstorm, experiment, discover and conceptualize to produce a meaningful and well-branded design.
Step 4) Modifications & Edits.
Our clients are encouraged to review the concept design(s) and provide specific feedback. We will do our best to make suggestions and give you our professional advice along the way. We are ultimately designing the website for you and your customers so we work with you to deliver the best match, no matter how many corrections.
Step 5) Be Excited!
After all the revisions and edits are in order, you’ll gives us a final approval. We build your website on our servers and if that is where you wish to keep them we can make the site “live”. Others we can move them to a hosting provider of your choice it does not matter to us.
- A Custom Designed Site Built from YOUR Imagination, Our Experience and Award Winning Design Skills (We’re going to dream a bigger dream for your site than you ever imagined, then execute it flawlessly. We love surprising you!)
- Unlimited Pages
- *Professional Writer to Tell Your Awesome Story and Create Web-Friendly Text (Yes, you don’t have to write. We know you’re busy so we can go ahead and do this for you.)
- Stock Images to Visually Support the Written Text (We can provide these if need be, we love your pictures as well!)
- *A Branded Mobile Website to Help Clients Find You ANYWHERE
- jQuery/HTML 5 Rotating Banner Because Flash is Dead. (Your images are going to look so cool fading in and out! We’ll build you a slide show that works even on iPhones, iPad’s, Android, Windows Mobile, anything!)
- Dedicated Project Manager To Lead The Project, Answer Questions, Make Coffee (We love flavored).
- Strategy and Consultation to Help Grown Your Online Marketing Toolkit
- Email Marketing Integration (Making it easy for your clients to hear from you more often. If you want them to that is.) This includes MailChimp, or any other system you want.
- Basic Social Media Coaching (You didn’t think we’d let you get out of it did you? You need to be social or you’re going to be left behind. No one said having a business was easy…)
- Google Analytics. This is used to watch all the traffic coming to your site. You can see everything from where they came from, to the search terms used to find you and what pages they viewed! Along with much, much more.
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (This won’t be the answer to getting on first page of Google. You need a specialist for that. However, the site will be SEO friendly.)
- Unlimited Education (We want to continue to help you grow. We’re here anytime you need us and we provide you with a blog, podcast and email newsletter which will continue to bring new ideas to the table.)
- Most importantly you can update the site your self! We’ll show you everything it’s similar to typing in Microsoft Word!